Very Affordable Diversified Hunting Farm Located On the Skunk River in Washington County! 245 Acres Total with 76 Acres in Timber. Skunk River Borders on 2 Sides. Farm is Located Right Between 2 Very Large Tracts of Mature Timber. Wetland Pond for Ducks and Geese. Very Secluded, Wildlife Sanctuary. Wetland/Wildlife Easement.
From Brighton: West on Hwy 78, North on Dogwood Ave, West on 295th St.
Agriculture and Farming
Row Crop Potential Usage
Number of Acres of Timber
Soil Productivity Rating
Number of Acres Tillable
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Farms in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Riverfront Property in Washington County
- Hunting Land in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.